Individual therapy is the primary service offered by Illuminated Self Therapy Services, and provides the client with undivided attention and support from the therapist. Individual therapy is ideal for clients that are unsure where to begin with therapy, feel uncomfortable or unable to discuss their problems with others, or have personal difficulties that have never been revealed, discussed, or processed. Therapy serves as a safe place in which clients can reveal their true thoughts and feelings without fear of judgement and receive professional assistance from an expert.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem that feels insurmountable or repetitive, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life.
Signs Individual Therapy May Be For You:
- You keep engaging in the same problematic behaviors
- You wonder if life is worth living, or if this is “all there is”
- You don’t know who could understand or handle your secrets and struggles
- You wish there was some way to understand yourself
- You’re interested in therapy, but feel nervous about letting someone in
- Your personal issues seem to impact other areas of life
- You have tried to feel better on your own without success
- Trusted friends or family have suggested you seek help
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure if you “really need it”
Individual therapy is not only a clinically effective way to manage personal difficulties, but it can be a meaningful and powerful life experience. You owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy. Reach out to me today for a free phone consultation or to schedule your first appointment.